Monday, January 11, 2010

Ryan & Renee

Having two kids is definitely new experience to me. I always think of having one kid is the best. Best utilize of our time & money; we can offer the best to Ryan. No need to push him too much as we plan to send him studying overseas; blah blah blah…

After 4 months (Renee is four months now), I understand Money can’t buy us everything. Little girl brings lots of fun and warmth to us. Parenting is everlasting challenge. Every kid is individual adorable small creature. Sibling is different from each other. Ryan was very stubble and sensitive baby. He loved schedule, rule and pattern. He resists changes and hates to move forward if he is uncertain about it. It takes times for him to accept new idea which is terrible for small kid like him.

I have to admit that I was too nervous to be parent when Ryan was born. It is impossible for me to enjoy being parent. I tried to escape from parenting duties as much as I can and always kept him away from my distance because Ryan hates to be held by other. As mentioned before, he strictly followed schedule and pattern, he cried when I hold him because he ONLY wants to be held by my mom who taken care of him during daytime. When I look back, I seldom take care of him after work. Cycle and cycle.

However, I learn to be mom when having Renee. Unlike her big brother, she is more flexible and clever. She wants to be hug or hold by other, whoever holding is fine. I can spend more comfortable time with her. In addition, I choose to relax from my work. Working for me equals to bread every month now. If you died today, your company can find replacement shortly; your families will miss you forever. As clever as you should know my choice.

No comments: